Powersports Service Writer
Are you a problem-solver? Is it time to upgrade your career? Are you ready to work with some of the coolest machines on the planet?
Cycle Zone Powersports is seeking a full-time Service Writer to inspect and test vehicles to determine the need and costs for repairs and assist in scheduling services. We are Topeka’s exclusive Yamaha, Tracker Boats, KTM, Can-Am, ROXOR, Sea-Doo, and Bad Boy Mowers dealer. The types of units we service include all brands of motorcycles, dirt bikes, ATVs, UTVs, personal watercraft and riding mowers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Data entry and communication with service technicians and manager
- Ability to greet customers in a warm, friendly manner.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to communicate with a diverse client base.
- Strong written, verbal, and telephone skills.
- Ability to keep current on manufacturers bulletins, recalls and documents and forwards to service department employees.
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete daily paperwork in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responsible for scheduling all service work.
- Readying units for service and readying serviced vehicles for customer pick-up.
- Setting up units for display in front of store.
- Any other specific duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and dealership as a whole.
Requirements and Skills
- Computer literate.
- Basic mechanical understanding.
- Familiarity of product lines sold in dealership
- Previous motorcycle or automobile dealership experience preferred.
- Ability to safely operate all types of powersports equipment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee may frequently move up to 100 pounds.
Wages and Benefits
- Compensation package ranging from $12-$15 per hour based on qualifications
- Includes paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Includes a monthly commission/incentive program and 401(k) match
- Includes 100% paid family health insurance
- Includes Health Savings Account
- Dental, vision, and supplemental insurance available
To apply, email a resume and a cover letter to HR@CYCLEZONE.COM